Our Sethco Thermoplastic Chemical Sump Pump UD/UV Series heavy duty industrial sump pumps are ideally suited, structurally, and hydraulically, for heavy-duty service. They provide outstanding mechanical strength at elevated temperatures and excellent chemical resistance to concentrated acids and alkalis.
The wide variety of top-quality pumps from Sethco provides solutions for several industries. Experts demand Sethco pumps when dealing with the corrosive and hazardous chemicals found in the metal finishing and electronics industries. Our pumps are dependable, safe, and efficient from day one. Sethco sets the industry standard when it comes to reliability.
As a global leader, Sethco pumps are recognized for their incomparable reputation. Sethco pumps have you covered if you need to transport or dispose of acids, brines, caustics, bleaches, seawater, high temperature liquids, or any other dangerous liquids. Our Thermoplastic Chemical Sump Pumps are perfect for heavy-duty jobs, unaffected by elevated temperatures and resistant to concentrated acids and alkalis. Petrochemical, wastewater treatment, metal finishing, desalination, and aquarium businesses all over the world bank on Sethco pumps. If it travels through a Sethco product, it exits where and when it should.
Do not rely on inferior pumps for transporting hazardous chemicals or liquids. Contact with such substances can be a health hazard to the health of you and your employees. It is a risky business, and not worth the worry. For your peace of mind, go with Sethco pumps. Our expert staff is ready to help you when you need them. Sethco employs only the best people who make only the best products. Let Sethco become a valuable part of your business today.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities to 220 GPM (50 m3/hr)
- Heads to 135 feet (41 m)
- Standard pump lengths up to 10 feet (3 m)
- Motors to 15 hp (11.2 kW)
- CPVC/PVC materials of construction (up to 140° F / 60° C)
- 316SS, Carp-20, Titanium or Hastelloy-C pump shafts
- Maximum 24" (610 mm) bearing span
- Mounts to standard NEMA or IEC frame motors
- Bearing pedestal includes an oversized double sealed ball bearing
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- All CPVC construction for higher temperature applications (up to 180° F / 83° C)
- Custom built modular pumping stations available
- Internal, external or bypass flush bearing lubrication options
- Custom sizes available – non-metallic mounting plate
- One piece column design adds strength and stability to pump body
- Impeller / casing design permits passage of occasional solid particles and fibrous materials
- Corrosion resistant carbon-filled PTFE line shaft bearing
- Vapor seal designed to protect motor / pedestal from corrosive vapors
- Chemical Transfer
- Scrubber/Odor Control
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
- Plating Solutions
- Quench Tanks
- Pickling Solutions