Our Sethco corrosion resistant CPVC/PVDF vertical Suction Filter Pumps are designed to filter agitate and treat corrosive solutions.
Sethco manufactures a wide variety of top-quality pumps for use in many industries. From day one, experts in the metal finishing and electronics industries know that Sethco pumps will deliver safely, dependably, and efficiently when dealing with corrosive and hazardous chemicals. When it comes to reliability, Sethco sets the bar.
As a global leader, Sethco pumps have earned an outstanding reputation. If you need to transport or dump any number of caustic or dangerous liquids, our powerful pumps will do the job. Meticulously crafted from start to finish, our Suction Filter Pumps are corrosion resistant and present a low cost of ownership. That explains why desalination, metal finishing, wastewater treatment, aquarium, and petrochemical businesses everywhere trust Sethco pumps. Sethco pumps deliver and deposit hazardous materials when and where you want them.
Relying on substandard pumps to help you transport hazardous chemicals or liquids can be risky. The dangers of coming into contact with such substances can be harmful to the health of your employees. Do not take that risk. Sethco pumps will ensure your peace of mind. If you run into any concerns, our expert staff will be there for you. Our quality people make quality products. Let Sethco become a valuable part of your business today.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of filter media. Choose reusable spiral wrap media, standard wound cartridges, or carbon filter tubes.
- Versatile suction filter system provides filtration, carbon treatment, tank agitation and tank transfer.
- Only one moving part makes these filter systems virtually maintenance free. In the unlikely event that service is necessary, Sethco Sealless Suction Filters are field repairable and do not have to be returned to the factory for repair.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Compact design requires a minimum amount of in-tank space while providing a high turnover rate.
- In-tank design insures leak proof operation. No hoses, connections or components are outside the tank.
- Easy installation and filter changeover. Attaches to tank flange with "C" clamp. Each suction filter is provided with mounting panel, clamps, and filter media for immediate start-up.
- High flow rate, low cost. The Sethco SSF series filter systems are high quality, continuous duty units at a surprisingly low price.
- Sealless, self-priming, bearing free pump can run dry with no damage. CPVC construction is suitable for temperatures to 200°F (93°C).
- Metal Finishing
- Chemical Processing
- Photo Processing
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Cleaners
- Pulp and Paper Manufacturing
- Electronics and Print Circuit Board
- Power and Utility