Silencer and Exhaust Systems
A Hush House provides an enclosed work environment that has been designed for acoustic reduction for various running aircrafts and uninstalled engine testing.
Our Burgess-Aarding Silencer and Exhaust Systems for Hush Houses and Aero Engine Test Cells are designed to provide efficient and optimal performance environments by reducing noise and optimizing engine air flow.
With extensive experience and our in-house engineering teams, we provide solution-driven designs, products, and services to fit your needs.
Features & Benefits
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Optimal performance through new or retrofitted silencers and exhaust systems to meet your requirements
- Custom designs for specific engines and test procedures
- Custom designs based on specific engine type and test requirements
- Maintenance and upgrade packages for both commercial aviation and military applications