As the leader in corrosion-resistant fiberglass pumping equipment, our Fybroc brand confidently delivers solutions designed to handle corrosive liquids and optimize efficiency and performance. These solutions are tailored to your difficult corrosive or abrasive pump challenges.
The Fybroc Series 5530 Dry Pit Vertical Sump Pump is the product of extensive engineering experience and knowledge of specialized production techniques. We have designed a corrosion-resistant, structurally superior, highly dependable pump suitable for the most difficult dry pit applications such as chemical wastes of varying pH, plating wastes, circulation of pickling liquor, electrolytes or plating baths, salt water or brine, and hundreds of other difficult services.
Tailored to offer space and weight savings combined with the ruggedness of a standard Series 5500 pump and sixteen available sizes, we can deliver the solutions you need for optimal performance and integrity for your application needs.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities to 1400 GPM (320 m3/hr)
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) construction
- Heads to 400 feet (125 m)
- Working temperatures to 250°F (121°C) for VR-1, 275°F (135°C) for EY-2
- Working pressures to 175 PSI (1,207 kPa)
- FRP wrapped shafts
- Multiple locations/orientations of overflow port available
- Settings available to 36 inches (914 mm)
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High reliability and value
- Long operating life
- Easy maintenance
- Bearing designs optimize performance for long life and trouble-free operation
- Chemical Processing
- Electric Utilities
- Pulp and Paper
- Desalination/Water Reuse
- Reverse Osmosis
- Commercial Marine/Navy