With Venturi scrubbers, the dirty gas entering a scrubber is forced at high velocity through a Venturi where it collides with scrubbing water. The tiny water droplets capture particles through impaction and diffusion. The dirty water is then removed in a cyclonic separator and discharged into a recycle tank. Some of the liquid is continuously purged to limit the solids concentration and allow recirculation back to the Venturi section.
However, Venturi scrubbers can experience pump failures, small orifice nozzle clogging and material failures. To avoid these issues, we offer the Hydro-Lance Wet Scrubber system, which combines proven Venturi collection methodology with our HEE-Duall SAVe (Sub-merged-Air-Venturi) technology.
In terms of the principles of operation for the Hydro-Lance Wet Scrubber, static pressure induced by an exhaust fan draws the sump water and dust-laden air stream into an inverted Venturi throat. Turbulent mixing of dust and small droplets form an agglomerate, which is returned to sump where water is reused, and particulate matter settles out or is dissolved. Entrained mists and dust are collected on a chevron blade mist eliminator. The collected dust then forms sludge at the conical bottom of the scrubber.
HEE-Duall Hydro-Lance Wet Particulate Scrubbers
With nearly half a century in the industry, the HEE-Duall brand is a global leader in the design and production of purification products. We create pioneering technology for dealing with hazardous and volatile exhaust compounds used in a variety of industries. Our broad range of components provides everything needed to manage the collection, handling, and control of corrosive airstreams, mists, vapors, and gases. Our Hydro-Lance Wet Particulate Scrubbers efficiently remove contaminants that can damage equipment and the environment. When you count on HEE-Duall, you can be confident that your emissions are cleansed effectively and efficiently.
Along with our superior craftsmanship, HEE-Duall can customize a system to match your exact needs, large or small. Our products are adaptable and tough enough to handle any type of job. Search our impressive line to identify the equipment that is right for your task, and we will guide you through each step. Our expert staff offers a keen understanding of the purification process, and our customer support sets the industry gold standard. Selecting the right choice for purification equipment is a big decision. But when you choose HEE-Duall, the choice is easy. Choose the most advanced, reliable, and carefully crafted equipment in the industry.
Features & Benefits
- Capital cost – simple economical design
- Replacement costs – corrosion resistant construction provides extended equipment life
- Energy savings – no pumps
- Maintenance savings – no moving parts, spray nozzles, or recirculation piping
- Floor space – efficient geometry
- Water savings – integral water saving sludge concentrator, the sump liquor need not be diluted
- Low energy use
- Pre-engineered designs
- Pilot testing available
- Complete ventilation systems available
- Replaceable Venturi throat
- Available with CIP cleaning options
- High efficiency >99% on very fine particulates
- Higher efficiency designs available upon request
- Aluminum, titanium and other metal machining operations
- Sodium Azide propellant manufacturing and handling
- Pharmaceutical powders and dusts
- Calcium chloride dusts
- Hygroscopic dusts
- Corrosive dusts
- Food processing with clean in place (CIP) option
- Bulk solids drying process
- Battery-lead pasting
Lennon, MI, USA
Anaheim, CA, USA
Nunspeet, The Netherlands