Our Sethco High Power Sealless Magnetic Driven Drum Pumps provide safe and efficient transfer of corrosive liquids, concentrated acids and alkalis, solvents, light oils and volatile liquids from carboys and drums.
Sethco provides a wide variety of top-quality pumps that are relied upon by experts in several industries. Sethco sets the industry standard when dealing with the corrosive and hazardous chemicals found in the metal finishing and electronics industries. These companies can be assured that Sethco pumps will be dependable, safe, and efficient from day one.
As a global leader, Sethco pumps have an outstanding reputation. Sethco High Power Sealless Magnetic Drive Drum Pumps rapidly transfer corrosive liquids, concentrated acids and alkalis, solvents, light oils and volatile liquids from carboys and drums. Available in CPVC or stainless steel construction, the pumps are corrosion resistant, self-priming, and meticulously crafted from conception to execution. Petrochemical, metal finishing, wastewater treatment, desalination, and aquarium businesses the world over trust Sethco pumps to safely deliver waste materials when and where you want them.
Transporting hazardous chemicals or liquids using inferior pumps increases the risk of coming into contact with hazardous, corrosive material that can be detrimental to the health of you and your employees. Get peace of mind with Sethco. Our expert staff is available to help you with any concerns. The quality people at Sethco create quality products. Let Sethco become a valuable part of your business today.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities to 14 GPM (53 LPM)
- Heads to 26 ft (7.9 m)
- Tube lengths of 28 in (711 mm) and 40 in (1,016 mm)
- Electric and air powered drum pump motors available
- Choice of CPVC or stainless-steel construction
- Pump liquids with specific gravity to 1.84
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Safe and reliable operation – One piece tube
- Possibility of leakage eliminated – Ceramic magnets separated by a solid barrier with no physical contact between the drive and drive magnets
- Metal Finishing
- Chemical Processing
- Photo Processing
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Cleaners
- Pulp and Paper Manufacturing
- Electronics and Print Circuit Board
- Power and Utility
Telford, PA, USA
Phone: +1 215-723-8155
Toll Free: (800) 392-7621