Our Sethco High Power Sealless Drum Pumps provide safe and fast transfer of chemicals, solvents, and other corrosive liquids in hazardous or non-hazardous environments. These pumps are routinely used to empty 55-gallon drums or other similar type containers.
Sethco provides a wide variety of top-quality pumps that are relied upon by experts in several industries. Sethco sets the industry standard when dealing with the corrosive and hazardous chemicals found in the metal finishing and electronics industries. These companies can be assured that Sethco pumps will be dependable, safe, and efficient from day one.
As a global leader, Sethco pumps have an outstanding reputation. Sethco High Power Sealless Drive Drum Pumps rapidly transfer corrosive liquids, concentrated acids and alkalis, solvents, light oils and volatile liquids from carboys and drums. Available in CPVC or stainless steel construction, the pumps are corrosion resistant, self-priming, and meticulously crafted from conception to execution. Petrochemical, metal finishing, wastewater treatment, desalination, and aquarium businesses the world over trust Sethco pumps to safely deliver waste materials when and where you want them.
Transporting hazardous chemicals or liquids using inferior pumps increases the risk of coming into contact with hazardous, corrosive material that can be detrimental to the health of you and your employees. Get peace of mind with Sethco. Our expert staff is available to help you with any concerns. The quality people at Sethco create quality products. Let Sethco become a valuable part of your business today.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities to 35 GPM (135 LPM)
- Heads to 39 feet (12 m)
- Tube lengths in 10-inch (254 mm) increments from 30 inches (762 mm) to 60 inches (1524 mm)
- Standard electric and explosion proof motors suitable for 50/60 Hz operation
- Air operated drum pump motors available
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Safe and reliable operation (one piece tube)
- Available for immediate delivery
- Choice of construction material - Polypropylene, Kynar® or 316SS
- Metal Finishing
- Chemical Processing
- Photo Processing
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Cleaners
- Pulp and Paper Manufacturing
- Electronics and Printed Circuit Board
- Power and Utility