High-Efficiency Dry Scrubber
Scrubbers are used for gaseous and particulate control, by means of utilizing water, or other liquid, to remove pollutants from an exhaust stream.
High Efficiency Dry Scrubbers are recommended for applications involving the removal of aerosol mist where minimum water usage is paramount, including hydrochloric, sulfuric, nitric and chromic acid scrubbing. With our HEE-Duall brand HEXmaster Dry Scrubber, you will have the lowest pressure drop composite mesh pad (CMP) system available, and it also meets strict regulations, including MACT (maximum available control technology) requirements.
Unlike other packed bed scrubbers, our HEXmaster Dry Scrubber does not rely on water wash of the media during normal operation and is recommended for applications where minimum water usage is vital.
For more than four decades, the HEE-Duall brand has been a worldwide leader in the design and supply of purification products. We use the latest technology for the management of volatile and dangerous exhaust stream waste in a broad range of industries. Our comprehensive line of merchandise supplies all the components needed to manage the collection, handling, and control of corrosive airstreams, gases, mists, and vapors. Our High-Efficiency Dry Scrubbers excel at removing pollutants where the need to minimize water usage is critical. When you employ HEE-Duall products, you can rest assured that your emissions are cleansed efficiently and effectively.
Along with expert craftsmanship, HEE-Duall can create custom-designed solutions to meet your system needs, no matter the size. Our product is adaptable and proficient enough to manage a wide scope of jobs. Choose from our all-inclusive line to find the equipment that best suits your application; we will be with you each step of the way. Our expert staff offers unmatched knowledge of the purification process, and our customer service sets the bar for the industry. Deciding on the right purification equipment is no small undertaking. But choosing HEE-Duall makes the task easy. Choose the most advanced, most reliable, and most carefully crafted equipment in the industry.
Features & Benefits
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Low maintenance and low operational costs, as our HEXTRACK patent pending seal eliminates the need for high maintenance multi-pad systems
- Minimal downtime and productivity loss – our dry scrubber runs dry with only periodic washdowns needed – plus shut down is not required for wash-down
- High reliability – HEXTRACK enables our scrubbers to exceed strict U.S. EPA Limits (with just one CMP) and other regulations (.006 mg/amp – hr. California and .15 mg/m3 Federal)
- Generate savings by reclaiming chrome
- Lowest pressure drop CMP system available
- Side access doors for easier removal of CMP vs. top removal
- Runs dry with periodic washdown
- Fabricated from 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick Type I, Grade I PVC
- Magnehelic gauges at each stage
- Quick release knobs for ease of pad removal
- Optional automatic washdown control panel and Title V monitoring system
- Utilizes principle of particle growth separation