Our HEE-Duall brand Aerators and Degasifiers are custom-engineered as efficient and cost-effective solutions for the removal of volatile organic compounds (VOC), methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE), hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and CO2, found in groundwater supplies, industrial wastewaters and process effluents.
We apply decades of experience to optimize efficiency, performance and maintenance to ensure quality and reliable products, while maintaining strict environmental standards.
For over 40 years, the HEE-Duall brand has led the world in the design and supply of purification products. Our state-of-the-art technology for cleansing hazardous and volatile exhaust compounds is used in industries worldwide. With a diverse product line, we provide complete systems for controlling corrosive airstreams, gases, mists, and vapors. Our Aerators and Degasifiers are efficient at removing volatile compounds from wastewater and groundwater supplies, adhering to rigorous environmental standards. When you purify with HEE-Duall, your emissions are cleansed effectively and efficiently.
HEE-Duall also offers custom designed solutions for systems that meet your unique specifications and requirements. HEE-Duall products deliver the flexibility and capacity to control a wide variety of applications. We have the equipment that is right for you, and we will be with you through every step of the selection process. Our engineers bring valued field expertise and oversight to every aspect of purification operations, and our customer service is recognized as the best in the industry. Selecting the right purification equipment can be complicated. When you choose HEE-Duall, the choice is easy. Depend on the most advanced, reliable, and carefully crafted equipment in the industry. Choose HEE-Duall.
Features & Benefits
- Remove most VOCs, ammonia and dissolved sulfides
- Capacities from 5 gpm to 5,000 gpm in single column applications
- NSF-61 certified construction
- Options for exhaust air purification: BIO-PRO™ bioscrubbers, carbon adsorbers and chemical scrubbers
- Optional features include self-cleaning and automatic monitoring for safer unattended operation
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Premium quality construction for long service life
- Self-cleaning and automatic monitoring features, for safer unattended operation
Lennon, MI, USA
Anaheim, CA, USA
Nunspeet, The Netherlands