Return to Main Busch Page to learn about other related products and services.
Jet*Star Strip Drying
The Busch brand Jet*Star strip dryer uses high-volume, low-pressure heated air to rapidly dry moving metal strips. Air flow and thermal energies are applied in an intense and uniform manner, resulting in rapid evaporation from the strip. With decades of experience, we have designed a system that consumes less energy and uses centrifugal fans to reduce noise.
Our high efficiency strip drying systems are constructed for uniform drying and stable operation, for maximum operational performance to fit your needs.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Extremely flexible – ease of adjustment of size and velocity of the dryers ambient and/or hot zones
- Designed using centrifugal fans that consume less horsepower and create less noise
- High value and quality materials – constructed with heavy gauge carbon steel duct and plenum construction
- Maximum efficiency with Jet*Star technology
- Applicable to all types of process lines
- Jet*Star also available in an Air/Water configuration
- Variable speed drives
- Alternate paint systems
- Horizontal or vertical arrangement
- Support steel and platforms
- Exhaust fans
- Thermal or sound insulation
- Filters for outside air
- Temperature measurement device
- Gas or steam heat source
- Stainless steel nozzles
Jet*Star Strip Drying by Busch
CECO Busch brand has continued as the global leader in the design and installation of custom, top-of-the-line clean air solutions for over 60 years. Unsurpassed in the Primary Metals industry, Busch is recognized in the industry for providing the “Best Available Control Technology” to capture, collect, and convey emissions from steel and aluminum rolling mills. Busch products and customer service set the standard in their industry and from the competition.
Modernizing with the latest equipment like the Jet*Star strip dryer from Busch will help address your facility needs for years to come. Adaptable, customized technology for your unique needs is the Busch brand’s specialty. You can acquire Busch equipment with complete confidence and know that it is the most dependable on the market.
Though Busch specializes in the primary metals industry, we bring our expertise in the design and installation of equipment for chemical, automotive, power generation, and glass industries. When you need new air cleaning machinery, heavy-duty ventilation equipment, or high-capacity cooling systems, Busch is the answer. Go with Busch and see why we have been the global leader in air cleaning solutions for over 60 years.
Keep your emissions as clean as your conscience. Choose Busch.