BLOWER INTAKE SILENCER
Blower Intake Silencer
A Blower Intake Silencers is used for atmospheric air intake and pressure discharge applications. Our Burgess-Aarding Blower Intake Silencer is designed to reduce the pulsations and noise associated with rotary lobe, screw, and helical screw type blowers.
Through decades of experience, we can design a solution to custom fit your specific needs and energy standards that operates with maximum performance and reliability. Our standard connection sizes range from 1” to 48”; plus, we offer a wide range of accessories to work with your silencer.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High-reliability, custom designed units to meet environmental standard requirements
- Standard connection sizes range from 1” to 48″
- Size 12” and below are stocked in several models
- Model designs up to 40+ dB
- Additional accessories include intake filters, mounting supports for vertical and horizontal installation, and flex connectors