Peerless Emissions Combustion Systems is a global industry leader in the engineering, design, development, testing, and manufacturing of high-efficiency, low-emission combustion and emissions systems for industrial and utility boilers.
Peerless Emissions Systems offers a unique combination of engineering expertise, on-site experience, and proprietary technology. Our experience and wide range of solutions will help you efficiently and reliably meet your operational and emissions.
- Low-NOx burners (LNB)
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems
- Selective non-catalytic reduction (SNCR) systems
- Overfire air (OFA)
- Flue gas recirculation (FGR)
- Combustion tempering (CT)
- Rich reagent injection (RRI)
Peerless Emissions Combustion Systems low-NOx burners (LNB) are configured to stabilize the combustion process and allow the unit to operate safely throughout the load range. Peerless low-NOx burners are engineered to provide stable combustion with high turndown, low NOx and CO and ease of maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- Low total cost of ownership
- High-efficiency NOx reduction of up to 50%
- Extends burner life
- Reduces fly ash carbon losses and LOI
- Lowers excess air levels and maintains the lowest possible emissions (at maximum and minimum loads)
- Utility power boilers – wall-fired, T-fired
- Package boilers
- Recovery boilers – startup and auxiliary fuel burners
- Burner heat capacity – 25 MMBtu/hr. to 300+ MMBtu/hr.
Dallas, TX, USA
Elma, NY, USA
Stansted, Essex, United Kingdom
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 (0) 4434 0004