The Peerless brand Absolute Coalescing Separator is a single-or-multi-stage device that is designed for maximum separation efficiency of sub-micron liquid droplets in critical services. Small diameter cyclones or vanes remove liquid and solid particles by utilizing the dynamics of centrifugal force and gravity. By removing the bulk of the entrained liquid in this stage, we increase the time between changing the elements, thereby reducing operating costs and downtime. Trust Peerless Absolute Coalescing Separators for sensitive process conditioning to achieve ultra-high liquid removal efficiency, high reliability, and minimal pressure drop.
Peerless is a leader in the design and installation of efficient, high-quality separation and filtration equipment for industries worldwide. Peerless proudly delivers top-of-the-line equipment to oil and gas production, gas pipeline transportation, and power generating industries. Our filtration equipment has been crafted and re-crafted by our engineers over a nearly 85-year history.
From blueprint to installation, Peerless filtration technology is worry-free, providing the superior craftsmanship customers expect from our products. Our Absolute Coalescing Separators remove solids and liquid particles by using centrifugal force and gravity. We offer products and solutions for separation technologies, gas transmission, oil treatment, unconventional oil recovery, gas treatment, produced water and oil-water treatment, sand management, nuclear power separators and many other applications.
Your profit margin can be impacted by inferior filtration equipment in the form of product contamination, higher operating expenses, and increased maintenance. When you trust your filtration and separation needs to Peerless, you maximize your investment. Trust the brand that has created and installed high-quality equipment for decades. Trust Peerless. We live up to our name.
Features & Benefits
- Intrinsic 2-stage configuration
- Flexible primary stage separator designs
- A variety of coalescer media efficiencies
- Built to ASME Code for international standards
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Guaranteed performance
- Increased time between changing the elements reduces operating costs and downtime
- Replacement of the coalescer elements can be accomplished in a minimum amount of time and effort through the use of a full diameter closure
- Completely maintenance-free, self-cleaning and contain no replacement or moving parts to cause a shutdown
- Fertilizer Production
- Natural Gas Compression
- Industrial Steam
- Industrial Gas Compression
- Air Separation
- Chemical Production (e.g., Methanol)
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Production
- Plastic Production
Dallas, TX, USA
Elma, NY, USA
Stansted, Essex, United Kingdom
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 (0) 4434 0004