With years of experience and knowledge, we have patented an innovative delivery, metering and injection system designed to reduce nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions.
Our CCA brand TRIM-NOX® XL SCR Injection Module automatically injects a urea or ammonia based reagent into the exhaust gas of fuel oil or natural gas boilers, furnaces, or turbines to reduce NOx emissions. Each module is engineered to optimize efficiency, performance and reliability, while meeting stringent environmental standards.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Time savings and easy installation with pre-assembled units
- Optimal performance with precise computer controlled injection
- 24V DC power; requires 110V for optional day tank heater and trasnfer pump
- Capable of delivering up to 26 gph of 32% or 40% urea solution, or 19% aqua ammonia solution with three injectors
- Uses Allen Bradley MicroLogix controller
- Ethernet ready for field tie-in to plant DCS
- Airless injector eliminates the need for compressed air
- Outdoor operation upgrades available