HEE-Duall designs and manufactures an innovative two stage scrubber solution for applications involving corrosive air from hot processes and corrosive air contaminants from processes such as thermal or catalytic oxidizers – HCl, HF, SO2, Cl2, HB. We custom design each of our Quencher Scrubbers in accordance with your specific application. Our Model HQS Quencher Scrubber is a two-stage system consisting of:
1. Quencher stage designed to cool the hot gases
2. Scrubber stage to remove the corrosive gases and mists
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High efficiency – Up to 99.9% removal efficiency of acid or toxic gases
- Maximum reliability and value with corrosion and chemical resistance materials
- Capacity up to 120,000 CFM
- Corrosion resistant construction
- The Quencher stage of our system is constructed of a suitable metallic material.
- The Scrubber stage is constructed of FRP material and is filled with a high efficiency packing material, mist eliminator and liquid distribution system.
- Each Quencher scrubber system is equipped with a list of standard components and we can include a list of popular options for a complete and simple to operate system