Flex-Kleen Pulse-Jet Dust Collectors feature a compressed air cleaning design that can be customized to meet a wide variety of application requirements, including hazardous service and sanitary applications. Each unit is configured for optimal performance, delivering excellent filtration efficiency for product recovery systems, large bin venting applications, and general nuisance dust collection.
Each pulse jet dust collection system is custom designed to fit your unique application requirements, height limitations, and size restrictions, ensuring a durable and reliable solution with long service life.
Since 1959, Flex-Kleen has pioneered technologies that help companies deal with emission control. Around the world, facilities use Flex-Kleen technology like the Pulse-Jet dust collector to control dust, recover valuable product, and manage pollution. Our success is driven by passion for our work, and it shows. We pour our hearts and minds into creating innovative and reliable air control technology for our clientele. Let Flex-Kleen create the perfect solution that will meet your needs for years to come.
Cutting-edge companies trust products engineered and manufactured by Flex-Kleen to meet your requirements. From conception to creation, we develop the solution to help your business thrive. Our people are as focused and dependable as our products. So you can focus on hitting your production and profitability targets, call on Flex-Kleen install and maintain your dust collection system today. Let Flex-Kleen become a partner in your company’s success.
Features & Benefits
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Easy Installation with completely assembled units or welded sections for easy installation, plus quick-mounting air headers that are pre-wired and pre-piped
- Energy-efficient with Smart Timer, reducing energy costs
- Minimal maintenance due to no internal moving parts
- Quick bag replacement design
- Models available with bottom or (Patented Trap10™) top bag removal filters
- Durable construction of welded 12 gauge hot rolled steel
- Flanged air inlet, outlet and flanged dust discharge
- 20” diameter top access port(s) to clean air plenum
- Heavy gauge, NORYL™ venturis
- Heavy duty, smooth galvanized cages
- NEMA 4 (weathertight) electricals
- Corner saddle supports-through 96 bag size
- Six inch girth channel for continuous support – on sizes larger than 96 bags
- Weatherproof walk-in clean air plenum (applied to top bag removal only)
- Smart Timer™
- Door sills have built-in 45P slopes
- Chemical processing
- Mining and minerals
- Coal and fly ash
Telford, PA, USA
Toll Free: (800) 621-0734
Nunspeet, The Netherlands