HEPA Air Filtration System
Flex-Kleen High Efficiency Particulate Air Filtration Systems (HEPA) are engineered for optimal performance, reliability, and durability, and designed with bag in/bag out capability to meet the strictest application needs. The bag in/bag out design has a ribbed inlet collar and a PVC bag attachment inside each door. This creates a barrier between maintenance personnel and the contaminated filters to protect workers from harmful particulate and the air stream inside the unit.
A global pioneer of technologies like HEPA air filtration systems, Flex-Kleen helps facilities deal with emission control around the world. Companies turn to Flex-Kleen products when they need to control dust, recover valuable product, and manage pollution. We pour our hearts and minds into crafting advanced and reliable air control technology for our customers, and our success stems from our passion. As we have since 1959, let Flex-Kleen craft the perfect solution for your problem.
Found in some of the world’s cutting-edge companies, Flex-Kleen products are trusted because our engineering and manufacturing processes continue to exceed expectations. From start to finish, we find solutions to help your business thrive. Because our people are as dependable as our products, you can call on us to install and maintain your dust collection system. That leaves you free to focus on hitting your production and profitability targets. Let Flex-Kleen become a partner in your company’s success.
Features & Benefits
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High-efficiency performance
- Quality tested and designed in accordance with ANSI/ASME-N510-1995, and ASME AG-1 standards
- Factory pressure decay tested in accordance with ANSI/ASME-N510-1995 and reaffirmed up to +10” WG
- Manufactured in accordance with ASME AG-1
- Housings are made from either T304 12 &14-gauge stainless steel or as an option, T316 12 & 14-gauge stainless steel. L grade is available on request
- All stainless-steel parts have a #2B finish
- The locking trays are made from T304 stainless steel or optional T316 stainless steel
- Retrieval rods are provided to ease the removal of filters
- Housings are seam welded to increase strength and prevent leakage
- All doors have a perimeter gasket to ensure a positive seal
- Doorknobs are cast aluminum
- Radiological contamination
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnological clean rooms
- Medical device clean rooms
- Hospital suites
- Isolation areas
- CBR applications