Flex-Kleen CT Series High Pressure/High Vacuum Dust Collecting Systems are designed to operate in process system environments with minimal maintenance and personnel effort. Applying over six decades of experience and knowledge, we deliver highly efficient dust collector solutions designed for optimal performance, reliability and durability, while meeting the most stringent environmental compliance standards across the globe.
Each dust collecting system is manufactured to fit your application specific requirements, with premium quality construction materials including stainless steel, special alloy, FRP, and sanitary construction for ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) code pressure vessel service.
Flex-Kleen is a world leader in technologies that help companies with emission control. International companies use Flex-Kleen technology to manage emissions by controlling dust and recover valuable particulates that would otherwise be lost, with innovative hardware like the CT Series high pressure/high vacuum dust collection system. Our passion drives our success. Crafting advanced and reliable air control technology for our customers is what we pour our hearts and minds into, and it shows. Let Flex-Kleen help you develop the solution to your problem, as we have since 1959.
Because they trust our engineering and manufacturing processes to fill their needs, Flex-Kleen products are found in some of the world’s cutting-edge companies. Our people build products to help your business thrive. We work with you from conception to completion because they are as dependable as our products. We can provide installation and maintenance of your dust collection solution to let you focus on hitting your targets for peak production and maximum profitability. Let Flex-Kleen become a partner in your company’s success.
Features & Benefits
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High-efficiency performance
- Easy installation with pre-assembled units
- High-quality and reliable models designed to satisfy USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture) standards
- Time and cost savings with minimal and easy maintenance and no internal moving part
- 40″ to 100″ W.G. or 17″ Hg (pressure or vacuum)
- Individual units to 40,000 cfm, multiple units available
- Easy bag replacement
- Easy installation
- Minimum maintenance
- Simple control
- Inlet baffle to protect bags from abrasive dusts
- Dusty air inlet and clean air outlet easily oriented to meet user requirements
- Quick access door(s) to dusty and clean sides of the collector on negative pressure units
- Bolted door(s) to dusty and clean sides of the collector for positive pressure units
- External compressed air reservoir (shipped complete, with pre-wired solenoid valves, ready to mount)
- A wide variety of bag materials to suit specific needs
- Flush tube sheet in the clean air plenum
- Solid-state adjustable sequencing timer in standard dust-tight housing
- Saddle supports located to match user’s support steel
Telford, PA, USA
Toll Free: (800) 621-0734
Nunspeet, The Netherlands