Flex-Kleen Bin Vents are used to control airborne dust particles and are designed to deliver high-efficiency and optimal performance with low energy requirements.
Each Bin Vent features rugged welded housing and can be furnished to handle air volumes of up to 5,000 cubic feet per minute, delivering durable and reliable long-life service. All Flex-Kleen Bin Vents feature automatic on-line pulse-jet cleaning to ensure quality performance and minimal maintenance.
Flex-Kleen is a global innovator of products that aid companies around the world in dealing with emission control. Companies use Flex-Kleen technology to control dust, recover valuable product, and manage pollution. Our bin vent system is a good example of how we control airborne particles across a vast list of industries. At Flex-Kleen, our success stems from our passion. We are committed to craft up-to-date and dependable air control products for our customers, and it shows. Let Flex-Kleen craft the perfect solution for you, as we have been doing since 1959.
With our cutting-edge solutions that fill your needs, Flex-Kleen products are found in some of the world’s most innovative companies. From concept to completion, we design systems to help your business realize its full potential. Like our products, our people are there from start to finish. You can count on us to install and maintain your dust collection system so you can hit your production goals and focus on profitability. Let Flex-Kleen become a partner in your company’s success.
Features & Benefits
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High efficiency performance, removing over 99.99% of entrained particles
- Low energy requirements
- Minimal maintenance – no moving parts inside the collector
- Time savings maintenance – pulsing system can be inspected without shutting down the collector
- Quick and easy installation
- Air volumes up to 5,000 cubic feet per minute
- Individual unit filter sizes range from 17 to 457 square feet of fabric
- Automatic on-line pulse-jet cleaning
- Rugged welded housings
- Chemical processing
- Plastics and petrochemicals
- Food and dairy
- Paint and pigments
- Mining and minerals
- Cement and rock products
- Coal and fly ash