Scrubbers are used for gaseous and particulate control, by means of utilizing water, or other liquid, to remove pollutants from an exhaust stream.
High efficiency dry scrubbers are recommended for applications involving the removal of aerosol mist where minimum water usage is paramount, including hydrochloric, sulfuric, nitric and chromic acid scrubbing. With our HEE-Duall brand HEXmaster dry scrubber, you will have the lowest pressure drop composite mesh pad (CMP) system available, and it also meets strict regulations, including MACT (maximum available control technology) requirements.
Unlike other packed bed scrubbers, our HEXmaster Dry scrubbers do not rely on water wash of the media during normal operation and are recommended for applications where minimum water usage is vital.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Low maintenance and low operational costs, as our HEXTRACK patent pending seal eliminates the need for high maintenance multi-pad systems
- Minimal downtime and productivity loss – our dry scrubber runs dry with only periodic washdowns needed – plus shut down is not required for wash-down
- High reliability – HEXTRACK enables our scrubbers to exceed strict U.S. EPA Limits (with just one CMP) and other regulations (.006 mg/amp – hr California and .15 mg/m3 Federal)
- Generate savings by reclaiming chrome
- Lowest pressure drop CMP system available
- Side access doors for easier removal of CMP vs. top removal
- Runs dry with periodic washdown
- Fabricated from 1/4" to 1/2" thick Type I, Grade I PVC
- Magnehelic gauges at each stage
- Quick release knobs for ease of pad removal
- Optional automatic washdown control panel and Title V monitoring system
- Utilizes principle of particle growth separation