Diverter dampers are isolation devices that are commonly used in heat recovery steam generator (HRSG) exhaust stack applications. The Peerless-Aarding brand Gas Plant Diverter Damper can be configured in a low-leak or zero-leak design, and a toggle-type or pivot style diverter damper for HRSG, waste heat recovery, natural gas turbine, and other systems that require diversion of the gas stream.
We apply decades of experience to optimize efficiency, performance, and operations, while meeting stringent environmental standards.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Superior reliability with premium quality materials and heavy duty construction
- Maintenance-free components
- Custom designs for specific application requirements
- Damper designs range from small turbine units to large turbines such as the GE Frame 9F