Each of our HEE-Duall brand centrifugal exhaust fans are custom engineered to deliver maximum performance, efficiency and durability, even in the harshest applications. We are a leading brand for corrosion resistant fans for industrial and municipal applications, which are manufactured from fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) materials and glass.
No matter which model you choose – HPC or HPCA - our fans offer premium vinyl ester resin and glass systems, providing years of trouble-free service and value. Our fans also offer a streamlined inlet cone, outlet recovery vanes plus clockwise and counterclockwise rotation.
The FRP Fan Models HPC and HPCA are licensed to bear the AMCA seal for air performance.
The AMCA International Certified Ratings Program is a globally recognized third-party program that
gives buyers, specifiers and users assurance that our published data for air movement products are accurate.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High value and low maintenance
- Premium and quality materials preserve the value in your fans and minimize the total cost of operation
- Innovative airfoil wheel design delivers the highest level of performance and economical operation available in the industry
- High reliability
- Our HPC/HPCS fans are quality tested, exceeding the standards of:
- ANSI (American National Standards Institute)
- AMCA (Air Movement and Control Association International, Inc.)
- Capacities from 125 to 165,000 CFM at static pressures to 18+ inch WC
- Licensed to bear AMCA seal for air performance
- Clockwise and counterclockwise rotation (interchangeable housing)
- Eight discharge positions (can be rotated in field)
- Standard arrangements 1, 8 (direct coupled) and 9 (belt driven) with others available
- Maximum class III rotational speeds without distortion or separation
- Shaft wheel assembly balanced statically and dynamically to ASTM specifications
- Assembled fan tested for vibration and exceeds ANSI/AMCA standards