VG-SEP 200 Series Bilge Water Separator meets your need for a small unit with a lower capital cost. Ideal for engine rooms where your installation space and budget are tight especially on Yachts, Tugs and Towboats. The VG-SEP 200 uses coalescer first stage technology coupled with high tech replaceable filter elements to meet strict IMO MEPC.107(49) requirements for removal of emulsified hydrocarbons from bilge water to less than 15ppm.
Features & Benefits
- Superior separation of emulsions in a compact design
- Small footprint allows easy retrofi t installation.
- Manual controls are simple and easy to operate.
- All units are pre-wired and pre-piped to facilitate easy installation and operation.
- IMO MEPC.107(49) type approved by USCG
- Updated design with easily replaceable filter elements for ease of maintenance