Take the “Waste” Out of Waste Water With a RECYCLO-SEP® Recycler
The RECYCLO-SEP® is a fully automatic wastewater recycling unit that processes dirty water created by cleaning equipment into water clean enough to be reused. The process flow rates are 6 GPM for the RECYCLO-SEP®
Model 2000 and 12 GPM for the RECYCLO-SEP Model 2800.
The RECYCLO-SEP® has been proven especially effective in removing oils, grease, heavy metals, solids and other contaminants from water used in conjunction with pressure washers, steam cleaners or similar equipment. The system maintains a proper pH balance so that the recycled water may be safely reused. The RECYCLO-SEP® separator eliminates pollution problems by taking the waste out of waste water through recycling and reuse. The waste residue is reduced to a small, easily disposable semi-dry cake.
The principal system components consist of four vertically skid mounted tanks equipped with a feed pump, process pump, cartridge filter, three metering pumps, and associated valves and controls. The four processing tanks include the first stage tank, the flocculate tank, in which the majority of oil and solids are removed from the wastewater influent. The second stage, the separator tank, continued separation of remaining residual oils and solids. The third stage, the surge tank, provides a supply of clarified water for operation of the process pump. The fourth stage, the storage tank, stores the clean, processed water ready to be reused.
Features & Benefits
- Provides easy and cost effective environmental regulations compliance
- Prevents pollution from waste water discharge by converting existing open-loop operations into environmentally safe closed-loop systems
- A simple, economical and reliable process for producing clean reusable water
- Eliminates the need and cost of discharging waste water into a sewer and avoids the expense of transporting large volumes of liquid waste to a hazardous dump site
- Saves water and reduces monthly water fees
- Proven performance with state-of-the-art technology
- Skid mounted for easy installation and operation
- Enhances water conservation
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
15542 Mosher Ave Tustin, California 92780 U.S.A.
Tel: + 1-949-222-5777
Fax: + 1-949-222-5770