Our Mefiag mid-range Polypropylene Electroplating Filter Systems units feature horizontal disc technology and capacities from 2,500 to 7,500 gph.
Since 1953, Mefiag has established its position as a global leader in the concept, development, creation, and distribution of unrivaled filter solutions. Our innovative filtration and pump solutions are the best in the anodizing, plating, and metal finishing industries. Our products perform beautifully in the harshest conditions. Simply put, Mefiag filters just work harder.
Mefiag products are the most versatile available. Along with our filtration systems for electroplating, our pumps and filters are used in numerous other applications around the world. Companies have come to rely upon our products to filter and dispose of harmful particulates. As our knowledge has expanded, one thing remains the same: our solid commitment to creating dependable, efficient products for our clients. Choosing a Mefiag filtration system for your business ensures your peace of mind.
At Mefiag, we are proud of our history. From our very first day, we remain committed to providing exemplary products for outstanding clients. If you strive for the best as hard as we do, then you can trust that Mefiag will bring your company the excellence and reliability it deserves. For optimum filtration solutions, choose Mefiag products.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for the filtration of nickel, copper, and zinc electrolytes
- Operating temperature to 180°F (82°C)
- For plating tanks from 400 to 1,000 gallons (1818 to 4546 L) depending on the type of process
- Can be supplied with horizontal discs or cartridges depending on the application
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Horizontal disc technology for greater surface area and maximum efficiency
- Metal Finishing
- Small Plating Tanks
Telford, PA, USA
Phone: +1 215-723-8155
Heerenveen, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0) 513 630 230
Phone: +86 (0) 20 8221 1119