Our smallest Mefiag Polypropylene Electroplating Filter Systems feature horizontal disc technology and capacities from 600 to 1,600 gph (38 to 100 L per minute).
Since its creation in 1953, Mefiag has gained recognition as a global leader in the development, manufacture, and distribution of superior filter solutions. Our advanced filtration and pump solutions exceed expectations in the metal finishing, plating, and anodizing industries. Our products outshine the competition in the most arduous conditions. When the project is hard, Mefiag filters work harder.
Mefiag manufactures the most versatile products on the market. Along with our electroplating filtration solutions, our products are used in countless industries worldwide to separate and dispose of harmful substances. As our expertise has grown, one thing has never changed: our unwavering dedication to crafting reliable, efficient products for our clients. Choosing a Mefiag filtration system for your business means you are choosing peace of mind.
We are proud of Mefiag’s heritage. From day one, we have been committed to providing outstanding products for outstanding people. If you work for excellence as hard as we do, then you can rely on Mefiag to bring your company the dependability and distinction it deserves. For the optimum filtration solution, choose Mefiag.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for the filtration of nickel, copper, and zinc electrolytes
- Operating temperature to 180°F (82°C)
- For plating tanks from 200 to 400 gallons (909 to 1818 L) depending on the type of process
- Can be supplied with horizontal discs or cartridges depending on the application
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Horizontal disc technology for greater surface area and maximum efficiency
- Metal Finishing
- Small Plating Tanks
Telford, PA, USA
Phone: +1 215-723-8155
Heerenveen, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0) 513 630 230
Phone: +86 (0) 20 8221 1119