Our Dean pH Series Horizontal ANSI Process pump is an end-suction back pull out design, engineered to ensure long, continuous service life at low cost. The fully open impeller design provides smooth inlet passages for solids handling and stringy material, low NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head), and minimum stuff box pressure.
Leveraging decades of experience and leading industry standard knowledge, we have designed the pH Series process pump to optimize efficiency and performance. It is manufactured in twenty-eight available sizes in ductile iron, 316 stainless steel, CD4MCu, and Alloy 20 materials.
Dean products are globally recognized for their efficiency and durability. Like our pH Series Horizontal ANSI Process Pump, we manufacture the highest quality chemical process and high-temperature metallic centrifugal pumps on the market. At Dean, attention is paid to every detail, enabling our products to withstand harsh chemicals and severe temperatures.
Dean Pumps are outstanding at harnessing kinetic energy to move hazardous liquids safely and efficiently through the most critical parts of the transportation process. Whether faced with extreme rotational stress, heat, pH, or the many other problems that go with transporting dangerous liquids, Dean Pumps are up to the task.
Dean offers a vast choice of primary products and pump solutions to suit your application. Select from our ANSI process pumps, vertical inline pumps, air cooled high-temperature pumps, and heavy-duty high-temperature pumps to fit your situation. We have the perfect solution for you, and we have the most dedicated customer service department in the industry. See for yourself why Dean Pumps are used by some of the largest companies in the world.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities to 3,200 GPM (726 m3/hr)
- Heads to 800 feet (245 m)
- Pumping temperatures to 500° F (260° C)
- Working pressures to 375 PSIG (2,585 kPa)
- Integral one-piece casing flanges
- Fully open impeller
- Heavy duty shaft and bearings
- External impeller adjustment
- Rigid bearing housing and casing feet
- Built to ASME/ANSI B73.1 standards
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Easy maintenance due to our back pull-out design
- High reliability
- High value and long life due to our premium quality construction materials
- Power Plants
- Pulp and Paper
- Food Processing