LS Series - High Capacity Electroplating Filter Systems: 3200/6500 - Single Chamber; 13000 - Dual Chamber
Our Mefiag steel rubber-lined High Capacity Electroplating Filter Systems feature horizontal disc technology and capacities of 3,200 to 6,500 gph for Single Chamber and up to 13,000 gph for Dual Chamber.
Since its founding in 1953, Mefiag has earned a global reputation as a leader in the development, creation, and distribution of premier filter solutions. Our advanced filtration and pump solutions lead the market in the plating, metal finishing, and anodizing industries. Our solutions excel in the most severe conditions. Mefiag filters work hard because you do.
Mefiag products are the most versatile in the market. Along with filtration solutions for electroplating, we also deliver pumps and filters to many other industries worldwide. Companies use our products to filter and dispose of copper, nickel, and zinc electrolytes reliably and consistently. As our expertise expands, our core mission never changes: our steadfast promise to craft reliable and efficient products for our clients. Mefiag filtration systems mean peace of mind.
At Mefiag, we are proud of our enduring history. We are and always will be committed to providing superior products for our clients. If you seek excellence as we do, then you can rely on Mefiag to bring your company the superiority and dependability it deserves. For the optimum filtration solution, choose Mefiag.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for the filtration of nickel, copper, and zinc electrolytes
- Operating temperature to 180°F (82° C)
- Depending on the type of process, single chamber systems are designed for plating tanks ranging from 600 to 1,500 gallons (2,700 to 5,700 L); dual chamber systems are designed for plating tanks up to 3,000 gallons (about 11,400 L)
- Can be supplied with high profile (for zinc) or low profile (for nickel and copper) horizontal discs
- Special X-versions of these units are available for filtration of aggressive liquids such as acid copper, acid zinc or acid tin. The slurry tank and filter housing on X-versions are lined inside and out with ebonite, and the pump shaft is titanium
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Horizontal disc technology for greater surface area and maximum efficiency
- Mechanical lifting device for easy access to filter pack
- Metal Finishing
- Small Plating Tanks
Telford, PA, USA
Phone: +1 215-723-8155
Heerenveen, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0) 513 630 230
Phone: +86 (0) 20 8221 1119