Gas Dehydration is widely used application in Gas Processing Plants. This process is carried out to remove moisture from the natural gas to achieve the required water dew point for pipeline specification or for downstream processing like NGL extraction.
Depending on required outlet guarantee either of the process is selected:
- Glycol Based Gas Dehydration Process
- Molecular Sieve Gas Dehydration Unit
Tri Ethylene Glycol (TEG)-based Gas Dehydration is more widely used and can achieve guarantees up to 3-7lb/ MMSCF of water in treated gas stream. Molecular Sieve Dehydration are used mostly in NGL Plants upstream of cryogenic process.
Features & Benefits
- Proven and Reliable Design
- Can be offered with Peerless Black Powder Filter Separator at inlet
- Low cost of operation and maintenance
- Modular Solution for Offshore and FPSO
Dallas, TX, USA
Elma, NY, USA
Stansted, Essex, United Kingdom
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 (0) 4434 0004