Our Burgess-Aarding brand Flue Gas Silencer is custom-designed to reduce noise levels of exhaust and heat recovery steam generator (HRSG) systems to meet stringent environmental standards.
Whether the Flue Gas Silencer is mounted in a silencer duct, a hot or cold stack, or must be able to operate in high flue gas velocities or elevated and fluctuating temperatures, we can provide the most effective solution in line with the gas turbine output and single cycle or bypass/HRSG design.
Our basic design criteria includes:
- Sound power level/noise output of gas turbine
- Noise requirement of power plant requiring dynamic insertion losses of silencer
- Pressure drop requirements
- Dimensions of duct/stack
- Other noise sources, e.g., burners
- Other noise-reducing parts of the system, e.g., boiler & elbow
- Maximum flow velocity
- With years of experience and a team of expert engineers, we provide patented silencer designs with quality materials, ensuring the best acoustical performance with maximum flow velocity.
Features & Benefits
- Fabrication based upon fully welded construction
- Most effective and economical custom design
- Patented designs
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High value with patented designs created by our team of acoustical engineers and experts
- Most effective and economical custom designs to meet your standards and requirements
Nunspeet, The Netherlands
Dallas, TX, USA
Elma, NY, USA