Our Dean DeanLine Series Industrial Inline Pump is designed for process plant pump applications for capacities and heads less than ANSI AA and AB sizes. We have manufactured our DeanLine Series pump for optimal performance and efficiency, delivering reliable and durable service for your application requirements.
To ensure maximum operational performance, we conduct factory and hydrostatic testing, and each pump can be constructed in two sizes in cast iron or 316 stainless steel quality materials for corrosion-resistant durability.
The Dean Pump brand is recognized worldwide for dependability and resilience. We manufacture top-of-the-line chemical process and high-temperature metallic centrifugal pumps. Crafted with an eye for flawless precision, Dean pumps can handle the most corrosive chemicals and the most extreme temperatures.
Dean products are outstanding at harnessing kinetic energy to process hazardous liquids safely and efficiently in each crucial step of the transportation process. Like our DeanLine Series Industrial Inline Pump, our pumps are strong enough to take on severe rotational stress, heat, pH, and other problems that are inherent in transporting dangerous liquids.
Dean builds a broad selection of primary products and pump solutions specifically crafted to fit any need. Choose from our ANSI chemical process pumps, vertical inline pumps, air cooled high-temperature pumps, and heavy-duty high-temperature pumps for your facility’s toughest applications. We craft the best possible pump for you and with it we offer the finest standard of customer service. See for yourself why Dean pumps are used by some of the largest companies worldwide.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities to 95 GPM (22 m3/hr)
- Custom designs in 2 sizes to meet your specific application needs
- Premium quality corrosion resistant construction materials – Ductile iron or 316 stainless steel
- Heads to 130 feet (39 m)
- Pumping temperatures to 220° F (104° C)
- Working pressures to 100 PSIG (689 kPa)
- Space saving design
- Open impeller with integral seal
- Single and three phase motors
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Quality tested for optimal performance and casting soundness
- High value and long life
- Low maintenance and easy installation process
- Lime Water Circulation
- Water Circulation—Kidney Dialysis
- Pressure Boost
- Soft Slurries
- Paper Coating
- Plating Solutions
- Heat Transfer Liquids
- Tank Car Loading/Unloading
- Pilot Plant Applications
- Dye Liquors
- Aquarium Water Circulation
- Solvent Recovery Systems
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Phone: +1 (317) 293-2930
Toll-Free: (800) 801-9265