Rotary Positive Blowers deliver large quantities of air or gas at constant volumes for pressure or vacuum applications, which can produce excessive noise and vibrations. Our Burgess-Aarding brand Rotary Positive Blower Silencer is utilized to control the noise associated with these blowers.
Manufactured with premium materials for a high-quality product, our Burgess-Aarding blower silencer designs can be customized to meet the specific requirements of your application. Engineered for a wide range of applications and processes, we deliver high quality and reliable solutions for your specified needs.
Features & Benefits
- Standard and custom designs
- Patented SSF technology, which effectively eliminates the packing fragmentation and evacuation that can occur during severe service
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High value – premium materials and customized designs for severe service
- Optimal performance and efficiency with innovative technologies, such as our patented SSF technology
Nunspeet, The Netherlands
Dallas, TX, USA
Elma, NY, USA