Our Burgess-Manning brand Industrial Silencers are used throughout the world to control the noise associated with a wide range of industrial processes. Manufactured with premium materials for a high quality product, Burgess-Aarding industrial silencers can be customized to meet the specific requirements of your application.
Our silencers typically fall into one of the following categories:
- Absorptive: used to attenuate high frequency noise
- Reactive: generally used to attenuate low frequency noise
- Absorptive/reactive: combines absorptive and reactive designs to cover a broader range of frequencies to improve overall performance
- Inhibitive: generally used to prevent noise in pressure reduction applications typically encountered in vent or process piping systems
Engineered for a wide range of applications and processes, we deliver high quality and reliable solutions for your specified needs.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High value – Premium materials and customized designs for severe service
- Optimal performance and efficiency with innovative technologies, such as our patented SSF technology
- High reliability due to ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) design practices
- Standard and custom designs
- Patented SSF technology, which effectively eliminates the packing fragmentation and evacuation that can occur during severe service