VACUUM PUMP SILENCER
Vacuum Pump Silencer
Our Burgess-Aarding brand Vacuum Pump Silencer is engineered to remove liquid from gas flow vacuum pump systems. We can customize our solutions for discharge applications, and they can also be designed for pressurized or atmospheric services.
Our Vacuum Pump Silencer is designed to deliver maximum performance, durability and efficiency, removing up to 99% of free liquid. We carry standard connection sizes range from 1” to 30”, but will custom design a solution to fit your unique application requirements, ensuring the highest performance and efficiency.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High reliability – all atmospheric designs are leak-tested to ensure reliable performance
- Maximum efficiency with up to 99% free liquid removal
- Premium quality materials for durable operation – steel construction
- Standard connection sizes range from 1” to 30”
- Sizes 10” and below are stocked in several models
- Available for discharge applications, and can be designed for pressurized or atmospheric service
- Atmospheric designs are leak-tested
- Model Designs up to 35+ dB