Our Sethco corrosion resistant CPVC/PVDF vertical Suction Filter Pumps are designed to filter agitate and treat corrosive solutions.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Compact design requires minimum amount of in-tank space while providing high turnover rate.
- In-tank design insures leak proof operation. No hoses, connections or components are outside the tank.
- Easy installation and filter changeover. Attaches to tank flange with "C" clamp. Each suction filter is provided with mounting panel, clamps and filter media for immediate start-up.
- High flow rate, low cost. The Sethco SSF series filter systems are high quality, continuous duty units at a surprisingly low price.
- Sealless, self-priming, bearing free pump can run dry with no damage. CPVC construction is suitable for temperatures to 200° F (93 °C).
- Choice of filter media. Choose reusable spiral wrap media, standard wound cartridges or carbon filter tubes.
- Versatile suction filter system provides filtration, carbon treatment, tank agitation and tank transfer.
- Only one moving part makes these filter systems virtually maintenance free. In the unlikely event that service is necessary. Sethco Sealless Suction Filters are field repairable and do not have to be returned to the factory for repair.
PLEASE NOTE: all other Sethco® filter systems are now manufactured, sold and distributed by Mefiag®. Click Here to be directed to the Mefiag® page to learn more.