As the leader in corrosion-resistant fiberglass pumping equipment, our Fybroc brand confidently delivers solutions designed to handle corrosive liquids and optimize efficiency and performance. These solutions are tailored to your difficult corrosive or abrasive pump challenges.
Each of our Fybroc brand Series WSB Wafer Style Butterfly Valves are engineered for broad corrosion-resistance through the use of high quality materials and state-of-the-art engineering. We’ve designed our butterfly valves to deliver maximum performance, efficiency and durability for a wide range of applications including chemical processing, electric utilities, pulp & paper, scrubbers, aquarium / aquaculture, desalination / water reuse, reverse osmosis, wastewater and many others.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Long life and high value
- Corrosion-resistant designs ideal for handling corrosives, seawater, solvents and other difficult liquids
- Standard model (1.5 - 12" / 40 - 300mm) has a black polypropylene (PP) body, a polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) disc and a fluorocarbon (Viton®) seat for superior chemical resistance and temperature capability
- 316 stainless steel shaft has full engagement over the entire length of the disc and is a non-wetted part
- Only solid plastic disc and elastomeric liner are wetted parts
- Stem retainer – polypropylene retainer to prevent stem removal
- Seat over tightening protection – molded body stops and seat stress relief area
- Spherical disc design offers increased Cv, ultimate sealing and high cycle life
- 18 position throttle plate for lever handle style