As the leader in corrosion-resistant fiberglass pumping equipment, our Fybroc brand confidently delivers solutions designed to handle corrosive liquids, and optimize efficiency and performance. These solutions are tailored to your difficult corrosive or abrasive pump challenges.
The Fybroc Series 2630 is a self-priming, magnetic-drive, close-coupled, sealless pump that incorporates many of the features found on the Fybroc Series 2530 pumps. Designed with fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) for corrosion resistant reliability and dependable service, our Series 2630 pump is ideally suited for corrosive sump applications, tank car unloading, and other similar demanding applications.
As the leader in corrosion-resistant fiberglass pumping equipment, we confidently deliver solutions designed to handle corrosive liquids, optimize efficiency and performance, and tailored to your difficult corrosive or abrasive pump challenges.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High reliability
- High durability – designed with quality materials for demanding applications
- Optimal performance with our volute casing designs
- Optimal proportions to provide short and efficient priming times
- Designed to minimize NPSH requirements, leading to greater allowable suction lifts
- Simple operation and easy maintenance
- Capacities to 320 GPM (75 m3/hr)
- Heads to 200 feet (65 m)
- Working temperatures to 180°F (82°C) for VR-1, 275°F (135°C) for EY-2
- Working pressures to 145 PSI (1,000 kPa)
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) construction
- VR-1, VR-1A, BPO-DMA and EY-2 materials
- Removable volute extension is available in a number of sizes to match specific impeller diameters, permitting field hydraulic changes and the restoration of priming efficiency, all without casing modifications or replacement
- Substantial parts interchangeability with Series 2530 pumps
- FRP baseplates available
- High strength casings with integral 150 lb FF flanges
- ISO/DIN/JIS flange configurations available
- Built to ASME/ANSI B73.1 standard