As the leader in corrosion-resistant fiberglass pumping equipment, our Fybroc brand confidently delivers solutions designed to handle corrosive liquids and optimize efficiency and performance. These solutions are tailored to your difficult corrosive or abrasive pump challenges.
Our Fybroc Series 7500 Cantilever Sump Pump is designed to handle the most severe sump pump applications where supply of external flush water is either impractical or undesirable.
The Series 7500 is manufactured for exceptional strength and rigidity, the ideal choice for pumping tough liquids like chemical and plating wastes, pickling liquors or electrolytes, salt water or brine, and hundreds of other difficult sump services. With specialized construction materials for corrosive and abrasive liquids, and nineteen available sizes, we confidently deliver solutions tailored for your specific pump challenges.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities to 5000 GPM (1140 m3/hr)
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) construction
- Specialized construction materials each developed to solve specific corrosive and abrasive applications
- Heads to 200 feet (65 m)
- Working temperatures to 250°F (121°C) for VR-1, 275°F (135°C) for EY-2
- Working pressures to 150 PSI (1,034 kPa)
- Shafts available in FRP wrapped, 316SS, Alloy 20 and Hastelloy
- No bearings below mounting plate
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Long operating life and trouble-free operation
- Chemical wastes of varying pH
- Plating wastes
- Circulation of spent pickling solutions
- Electrolytes or nickel-plating baths
- Salt water or brine
- Scrubber/odor control
- Utility/coal pile runoff
- Demineralized/deionized water
- Marine applications (i.e., dewatering and barges/cargo unloading)
- Other difficult sump pump services