The RTA Tandem Seal (RTA) can be added onto the air-cooled Dean RA Series Pumps, which is known for high performance in mission-critical high-temperature, thermal fluid pumping applications. The RTA offers a secondary line of defense to contain any potential seal leakage.
The RTA further enhances the benefits of the RA series air cooled pump by:
- Assisting with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) compliance and Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) regulations
- Increasing safety with added protection to avoid flammable fluids
- Helping our shared environment by protecting the community from leaks and potential long-term health exposure
- Reducing cost by preventing emissions from escaping from process equipment and therefore, saleable product
The RTA Tandem Seal RA Series Pumps include the air-cooled, shaft mounted fan that provides air flow over the cooling fins of the pump. This eliminates the need for external water cooling for the bearings and mechanical seal.
The RTA is most frequently specified in chemical processing, refineries, liquid storage terminals, boiler feed, and latex plants.
The durability and reliability of Dean pumps has established them as the industry leader around the world. We manufacture top-of-the-line chemical process and high temperature metallic centrifugal pumps. Crafted to precise standards, Dean RTA Tandem Seal RA Series Pumps can take on damaging chemicals and oppressive temperatures.
Dean products use kinetic energy to process hazardous liquids efficiently and safely during the critical stages of the transportation process. Our pumps are designed to handle the enormous rotational stress, heat, pH, and the other problems that are part of transporting dangerous liquids.
Dean offers a wide array of primary pump products and systems to fit all your needs. You can choose ANSI chemical process pumps, vertical inline pumps, air-cooled high temperature pumps like the RA Series Pumps, and heavy-duty high-temperature pumps for extreme applications. We can provide the perfect pump for your needs and give you the best customer service in the business. See for yourself why Dean pumps are used by some of the largest companies worldwide.
Features & Benefits
- Custom designs in 15 sizes to meet your specific application needs
- Premium quality corrosion resistant construction materials
- Capacities to 1,100 GPM (250 m3/hr)
- Heads to 425 feet (130 m)
- Pumping temperatures to 650° F (343° C)
- Working pressures to 350 PSIG (2,413 kPa)
- Horizontal, end suction, back pull-out design
- Centerline supported casing
- 300 lb. RF flanges
- Lowering Total Cost of Ownership
- Quality tested for optimal performance
- Low maintenance and easy installation process
- Hot Oil/Thermal Liquid
- Heat Transfer
- OEM (Original equipment manufacturers) Applications