The Dean R5000 Series pump is designed for high-pressure and high-temperature applications including chemical processing, petrochemical, refinery, power plants, plastics, heat transfer, pharmaceutical, food processing, and oil and gas.
Built with premium quality materials and centerline casing support to eliminate alignment issues, the R5000 Series Heavy Duty API Type Process Pump is designed for optimal efficiency, performance, easy maintenance, and a long service life at low cost. Constructed in steel or 316SS materials, and with twenty-seven available sizes, our heavy-duty pump designs deliver reliable and dependable solutions to fit your specific application requirements while meeting stringent environmental process standards.
A global leader in the industry, Dean manufactures the finest, high-quality chemical process and high temperature metallic centrifugal pumps. Known for their durability and reliability, Dean pumps are designed with impeccable care to stand up to the most corrosive chemicals and extreme temperatures. The R5000 Series Heavy Duty API Type Process Pump will continue that legacy for you.
Dean pumps excel at using kinetic energy to process hazardous liquids safely and effectively through all the hazardous steps of the transportation process. Our pumps efficiently handle the heavy rotational stress, heat, pH, and the other problems that arise when transporting dangerous liquids.
With a wide choice of primary products and pump solutions, you can select ANSI chemical process pumps, vertical inline pumps, air cooled high temperature pumps, and heavy-duty high-temperature pumps to fit your specific application requirements. Dean has the right pump for you and will follow up with the finest customer service in the industry. See for yourself why Dean pumps are used by some of the largest companies worldwide.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities to 6,000 GPM (1,363 m3/hr)
- Custom designs in 27 sizes to meet your specific application needs
- Premium quality corrosion resistant construction materials – Carbon steel and 316SS
- Heads to 800 feet (244 m)
- Pumping temperatures to 850° F (455° C)
- Working pressures to 500 PSIG (3,447 kPa)
- Integral one-piece 300 lb. RF casing flanges
- Closed impeller
- Centerline supported casing
- Large taper bore seal cavity or jacketed cylindrical stuffing box
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High value and long
- Low maintenance and easy installation process
- Chemical Processing
- Power Plants
- Heat Transfer
- Food Processing
- Oil and Gas