Gas Plant Guillotine Dampers
Guillotine dampers are used when tight shut-off is required to isolate specific portions of an exhaust gas system for maintenance or by-pass purposes. Our Aarding brand Gas Plant Guillotine Damper is a heavy-duty design commonly used in heat recovery steam generator (HRSG) systems.
Our custom designs have proven reliable in some of the most demanding environments, and include open-bonnet or enclosed bonnet designs, and optional 100% isolation with seal air fans. Aarding dampers are constructed of quality materials to provide maximum reliability, long service life and to meet your application needs.
Features & Benefits
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Custom designs
- Premium quality materials for reliable performance and maximum life span
- Optimal performance with seal air fans with 100% isolation
- Variety of guillotine damper sizes
- Open bonnet or enclosed bonnet designs
- Natural Gas Transmission
- LNG Production
- Natural Gas
Nunspeet, The Netherlands
Dallas, TX, USA
Elma, NY, USA