IRON & STEEL
Iron & Steel
The primary metals manufacturing industry includes iron & steel production. A variety of clean air solutions are required for capturing, conveying, and collecting emissions from steel rolling mills, including fume exhaust, ventilation and process cooling systems. The iron & steel industry also requires technologies for product recovery, along with dampers and expansion joints, and pumps and valves.
CECO commonly addresses the challenges of the iron & steel manufacturing industry with clean, safe and efficient products and solutions within the following categories:
- Pumps for High-Temperature Liquids
- Fume Capture & Exhaust Systems
- Metal Strip & Coil Cooling & Drying
- Integrated Process Air Solutions
- Industrial Ventilation Systems
- Industrial Cyclones
- Expansion Joints
- Corrosion-Resistant Fiberglass Pumps
- Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pumps
- Combustion Systems
To discover how CECO can help iron & steel producers with other challenges that they may be facing, please visit our How Can We Help page.