Cleaner burning than other fossil fuels, the combustion of natural gas produces negligible amounts of sulfur, mercury, and particulates. However, natural gas does produce nitrogen oxides (NOx), which contributes to smog.
CECO commonly addresses the challenges of the gas-fired power industry with clean, safe and efficient products and solutions within the following categories:
- Integrated Gas Turbine Exhaust Systems
- Expansion Joints
- Industrial Filters
- Industrial Ventilation Systems
- Corrosion-Resistant Fiberglass Pumps
- Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pumps
- Pumps for High-Temperature Liquids
To discover how CECO can help gas-fired power producers with other challenges that they may be facing, please visit our How Can We Help page.