PLEATED POLYPROPYLENE FILTER CARTRIDGES
Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridges
Our Sethco brand Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridges feature an extended filter surface for greater dirt holding capacity compared to conventional cylinder, sleeve or wound type depth filter tubes.
CECO SETHCO PLEATED POLYPROPYLENE FILTER CARTRIDGES
CECO Sethco offers the best pumps and filter cartridges for industrial applications. When dealing with corrosive and hazardous chemicals, industry experts count on Sethco products for reliability, safety, and efficiency. Sethco products are the industry standard.
As a global leader, Sethco manufactures products that have a superior reputation. For filtering any number of dangerous liquids, our filter cartridges have the job covered. Our Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridges provide greater holding capacity when compared to conventional filter tubes. That is one reason businesses worldwide trust their filter needs to Sethco.
Don't rely on inferior cartridges for cleaning hazardous chemicals or liquids. It's not worth the risk. Go with Sethco’s reusable cartridges, and boost your profits. Our engineering experts are there to help you select the best product for your applications. Let Sethco become a valuable part of your business today.
- Available in 10" and 20" nominal lengths
- 3 or 30 micron filtration
- No finishing agent
- Cartridges fit most single or multi-tiered chambers that use standard 10" tubes
- Resistant to acids and alkalies
- No liquid by-pass
- Ideal for water clarification
- Operating temperature to 170°F (77°C).
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Maximum service life - reusable design
- Optimal efficiency with greater particle holding capacity