PLEATED POLYPROPYLENE FILTER CARTRIDGES
Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridges
Our CECO Mefiag brand Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridges feature an extended filter surface for greater dirt holding capacity compared to conventional cylinder, sleeve or wound type depth filter tubes.
CECO Mefiag Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridges
Established in 1953, CECO Mefiag has positioned itself as a global leader by developing, creating, and distributing world-class filter solutions to the plating, anodizing, and metal finishing industries. Our products can prevail in the harshest conditions. When there’s a job to do, Mefiag filters work hard.
Mefiag provides the most versatile solutions on the market. In addition to our filtration solutions for electroplating, we supply pumps and filters to numerous other industries worldwide. Companies trust our systems to filter and dispose of harmful substances. As our expertise has expanded, one thing has never changed: our commitment to delivering reliable and efficient products for our clients. When you trust a Mefiag filtration system for your business, you are choosing peace of mind.
We are proud of our heritage and are committed to providing high-caliber products for high-caliber people. If you strive for excellence, then you can trust Mefiag to bring your company the quality and distinction it deserves. For the optimum filtration solution, choose Mefiag.
- Available in 10" and 20" nominal lengths
- 3 or 30 micron filtration
- No finishing agent
- Cartridges fit most single or multi-tiered chambers that use standard 10" tubes
- Resistant to acids and alkalies
- No liquid by-pass
- Ideal for water clarification
- Operating temperature to 170 degrees F.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Maximum service life - reusable design
- Optimal efficiency with greater particle holding capacity
- Metal Finishing
- Small Plating Tanks