MS SUPER VENTURI SCRUBBER
MS SUPER VENTURI SCRUBBER
Scrubbers are used for gaseous and particulate control, by means of utilizing water, or other liquid, to remove pollutants from an exhaust stream.
With Venturi scrubbers, the dirty gas entering a scrubber is forced at high velocity through a Venturi where it collides with scrubbing water. The tiny water droplets capture particles through impaction and diffusion. The dirty water is then removed in a cyclonic separator and discharged into a recycle tank. Some of the liquid is continuously purged to limit the solids concentration and allow recirculation back to the Venturi section.
All of our Fisher-Klosterman Emtrol brand MS Super Venturi Scrubbers are designed to operate with the highest efficiency and durability, surpassing industry standards and performance guaranteed.
We utilize numerous designs for our throat, water injection and separator components to ensure that the scrubber you install is best suited for your process requirements, attaining maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Easy maintenance
- Maximum efficiency
- Low plant space utilization – the compact cyclonic separator enables the use of a more compact scrubbing system
- Vertical or horizontal gas entry
- Various throat and water injection designs
- Integral or external recirculation tanks
- Compact MS series cyclonic separator design
- High temperature quench section
- Combination particulate collection and gas absorption
- High solids concentration separator design
- Package systems complete with tanks, pumps, instrumentation, piping, fans, stack and controls
- Carbon steel, stainless, nickel alloys, or FRP construction
- High pressure design (ASME Code stamp available)
- Performance warranty
MS Super Venturi Scrubbers from Fisher-Klosterman
Designing and supplying custom-made air pollution machinery for nearly seventy years, CECO’s Fisher-Klosterman MS Super Venturi scrubbers offer unequalled air pollution control and product recovery for a wide range of applications and excel in situations where others fail. Even in the most intense conditions, highest temperatures and extreme pressures, our products perform flawlessly. We build our products employing cutting-edge design technologies so they are ideally fitted to handling erosive particles and corrosive gases.
To wash away pollutants from any exhaust stream, Fisher-Klosterman supplies high-efficiency and ultra-high efficiency Industrial Cyclone and Venturi scrubbers. Certified to troubleshoot and evaluate your current pollution management equipment – even if they are from another supplier, our engineers will serve you with pride. From start to finish, we are dedicated to providing you with superior equipment and excellent customer service. Fisher-Klosterman has been a leader in the industry for the better part of a century. When it has to work without flaws and without fail, it has to be Fisher-Klosterman.