M300 SERIES MAGNETIC DRIVE ANSI CHEMICAL PROCESS PUMP
M300 Series Magnetic Drive ANSI Chemical Process Pump
Our CECO Dean Pump brand M300 Series Magnetic Drive ANSI Chemical Process Pump is custom-designed to efficiently meet your specific needs for a sealless pump to handle hazardous toxic fluids. Our Series 300 pump utilizes a synchronous drive system with permanent rare earth magnets to eliminate mechanical seals and virtually end pump shaft leakage, delivering optimal performance and efficiency for smooth operation.
Each pump is corrosion-resistant for your most demanding process services, and designed to meet the stringent requirements for sealless pumps, as demanded by the process industry.
M300 Series Magnetic Drive ANSI Chemical Process Pump from CECO Dean
Around the world, the durability and reliability of CECO Dean pumps are trusted by industry professionals. Crafted with flawless precision, Dean makes the finest, high-quality chemical process and high-temperature metallic centrifugal pumps that are capable of withstanding extreme temperatures and caustic chemicals. A fine example is our M300 Series Magnetic Drive ANSI Chemical Process Pump.
Dean products are unbeatable at capturing kinetic energy and using it to move hazardous liquids safely and efficiently through the critical stages of the fluid transportation process. Our pumps are strong enough to handle the severe rotational stress, heat, pH, and any other challenges encountered when transporting dangerous liquids.
Dean produces a wide array of primary products and pump systems to meet your needs. Choose from ANSI chemical process pumps, vertical inline pumps, air cooled high-temperature pumps, and heavy-duty high-temperature pumps for the extreme applications in your facility. The ideal pump for you is a Dean pump, and with it you will receive the highest quality of customer service. See for yourself why Dean pumps are used by some of the largest companies worldwide.
- Capacities to 1200 GPM (270 m3/hr)
- Custom designs in 12 sizes to meet your specific application needs
- Premium quality corrosion-resistant construction materials – Ductile iron or 316 stainless steel
- Heads to 475 feet (145 m)
- Pumping temperatures to 350°F (177° C)
- Working pressures to 275 PSIG (1,896 kPa)
- Discharge-to-discharge circulation
- Silicon carbide bearings
- Samarium cobalt rare earth magnets
- Back pull-out design
- Hastelloy-C containment shell
- Built to ASME/ANSI B73.3 standards
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High reliability
- High value and long life
- Easy maintenance and low maintenance costs due to our
- Power Plants
- Pulp and Paper
- Food Processing