Our Dean Pump brand DeanLine Series Industrial Inline Pump is designed for process plant pump applications for capacities and heads less than ANSI AA and AB sizes. We have manufactured our DeanLine Series pump for optimal performance and efficiency, delivering reliable and durable service for your application requirements.
To ensure maximum operational performance, we conduct factory and hydrostatic testing, and each pump can be constructed in two sizes in cast iron or 316 stainless steel quality materials for corrosion-resistant durability.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Quality tested for optimal performance and casting soundness
- High value and long life
- Low maintenance and easy installation process
- Capacities to 95 GPM (22 m3/hr)
- Custom designs in 2 sizes to meet your specific application needs
- Premium quality corrosion resistant construction materials – Ductile iron or 316 stainless steel
- Heads to 130 feet (39 m)
- Pumping temperatures to 220°F (104°C)
- Working pressures to 100 PSIG (689 kPa)
- Space saving design
- Open impeller with integral seal
- Single and three phase motors