CRP-SEP Series Oily Water Separators are a progressive single-stage, horizontal separator designed to efficiently remove nonsoluble oils, solids and entrained air from PRODUCED WATER and SLOP WATER with capacities up to 100 m3/h (440 GPM). CRP-SEP delivers effluent with less than 15 ppm of oil. When environmental regulations require less than 5 ppm discharge, SPIR-O-LATOR® Membranes can be added as a second phase to guarantee less than 5 ppm of oil.
Merkmale und Vorteile
- Rugged construction provides years of service
- Single heavy duty horizontal process vessel
- NEMA 4X ratings for installation in hazardous areas
- Integral low shear positive displacement feed pump
- Continuous discharge with less than 15ppm oil content
- Optional Fluoroescence Oil Content Monitors
- Integrated Control and Safety System
SIE KÖNNTEN AUCH INTERESSIERT WERDEN
15542 Mosher Ave Tustin, California 92780 U.S.A.
Tel: + 1-949-222-5777
Fax: + 1-949-222-5770