COVID-19: During these times, we are here for you.
Please know that the situation is fluid; as such, the information below may change as the circumstances change.
All information updated as of 7/23/2020.
As you know, this is an unprecedented time across many industries as the COVID-19 pandemic is creating wide-reaching effects on society and our workforce. Like our management team and myself, I am sure that you too are focused on providing support to your employees, customers and family. In the meantime, we anticipate continuing operations for the near-future in many industries and locations. However, the current situation is fluid, dynamic, and unprecedented, with statutes, ordinances and guidelines pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic changing frequently.
We value our relationship with you. As always, we are here for you and will communicate updates with you as we move forward. If you have any questions or concerns about your specific situation or otherwise, please reach out to your CECO Environmental contact or email: CECO-communications@OneCECO.com.
Thank you for your continued trust in us as a partner to your success and may you and your families be well.
Telford, PA Update as of 3/26/2020:
Our Telford Facility is Open
The COVID-19 situation across the globe is affecting businesses and creating operational issues, some in which are resulting in various geographic and jurisdiction shut-downs.
The Office of the Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (the “Governor’s Office”) has granted CECO Environmental (“CECO”) an exemption (the “Exemption”) from the applicability of the Order of the Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for Individuals to Stay Home and Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health to Stay at Home, both issued March 23, 2020 (the “Orders). The Governor’s Office determined that CECO plays a critical role in the manufacture and supply of goods and services necessary to maintain life and may continue to operate at its location at 700 Emlen Way, Telford, PA 18969 (the “Telford Facility”).
As a result, the Telford, PA facility will be opening with essential personnel for manufacturing for its Fybroc, Mefiag, Sethco, and CECO Filters brands on March 26, 2020.
At CECO Environmental, safety is paramount. We have taken proactive measures to protect the health of our employees.
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you and your families the best of health in these uncertain times. As always, we are here for you and will actively communicate updates with you as we move forward.
Please reach out to your CECO contact with any questions.
CECO Environmental FAQs
Our CECO Environmental operations are open and continuing forward in alignment with local, national and global directives. The health and safety of our employees, our customers and everyone’s families is of primary concern.
Below is a developing list of answers to questions that we hope will help you understand what we are doing to support our customers while we support the safety precautions that slow the spread of this virus.
- What are you doing to manage your supply chain from China? We have operations in China that primarily serve China and typically do not serve other parts of the world. However, we have a minimal supply chain in China serving other regions of the world. Therefore, we are proactively and responsively managing these issues as they come.
- What challenges are you addressing in your operations? We anticipate continuing operations for the near-future in many industries and locations. However, the current situation is fluid, dynamic, and unprecedented, with statutes, ordinances and guidelines pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic changing frequently. Like the rest of the world, we are actively managing our supply chain, our operations, and our customer projects as aggressively as possible.
- What is the status of your supply chain? Our asset light business model relies on production partners around the world for a variety of manufacturing operations. At this time, our asset light model is proving to be a key strength that gives us a highly diversified manufacturing base.
- What about your factories and manufacturing? We are following statutes, ordinances and guidelines pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are working across our global supply chain to leverage facilities and operations as best as possible to ensure business continuity.
- How are you handling your project-based business? On project-based business, we are asking our project managers to assess their projects to maintain our customer commitments and provide heightened communications to our customers with any changes necessitated.
- What challenges are you experiencing with inbound and outbound logistics in your US, Europe and China operations? We are instructing our teams to notify the customers who are adversely affected by any such changes. Additionally, we are in regular communication with our teams and we will continue to update customers of any changes or delays as they arise. Our project and supply chain managers are increasing their level of communication while constantly assessing potential impacts to schedule due to any noted supply chain or logistic impacts.
- Will there be any changes due to the current situation? We fully expect that there will be changes to this current situation. Given the unprecedented and dynamic nature of the situation, we are proactively engaging with our customers and supply chain to minimize disruptions and challenges. Accordingly, we will continue to provide frequent update son any changes or disruptions.
- What would be the impact on any existing lead times reflected in the proposals and/or in the purchase orders? In many cases we are meeting requests for expedited projects with our diversified asset light production model. Lead times on current proposals or purchase orders may vary as the COVID-19 situation causes slowdowns or work stoppages. We are in constant communication with our teams and we will take measures to update customers of any potential delays.